Save the life of a mother
and her child.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. GET ON BOARD
Decide to roll out WOW MotherCare at your school, church, ministry group or wherever you want! Consider it for a Mothers Day event, women’s breakfast, concert, birthday party, or make it a stand alone event. Meet with your pastor, principal, or whoever you need to for approval.
Show them the WOW MotherCare video
2. SAVE THE DATE
Set a launch date and contact us for WOW MotherCare materials. We will send you:
- Cloth bags sewn by widows in Africa
- MotherCare donation forms
Each participant fills the bag with the essential items listed in the form and includes their donation. We collect the bags and send them overseas!
3. SPREAD THE WORD
Start advertising your campaign.
Make announcements, share the video, advertise any way you want!
4. ROLL IT OUT
You can run WOW Mother for one day, two days or over the course of a couple weeks. The timeline is up to you!
Make the bags and donation forms available at a designated pick up spot or hand them out.
5. PACK IT UP
Set a deadline for supporters to drop off their filled WOW MotherCare bags with their donations inside. Once all collected send them back to us or we will pick them up.
What does it do?
Your gift will provide:
- Pre/post-natal and birthing education
- Nutritional supplements and vitamins
- Transportation to and from clinics
- Local clinics supplied with vital medicines and instruments for prenatal care and delivery
- Bible teaching through MotherCare community support groups
WHAT IS THE IMPACT?
- Healthy babies are born with improved life-long health
- Mothers are able to breast feed up to age 2
- Women are having healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries
- The maternal and infant mortality rate is decreasing in WOW communities